Delicious strawberry porridge
100g strawberries, hulled
45g quick oats
320ml semi-skimmed milk
1 or 2 teaspoons brown sugar
1. Roughly chop the strawberries
2. Place oats and milk in a microwave-proof bowl (ensuring that the bowl is bigger than a regular cereal bowl, to avoid the porridge bubbling over). Stir to combine.
3. Microwave according to packet's instructions, stopping halfway through to mix in half of the strawberries, before continuing.
4. Once finished, stir in the sugar, then leave to stand for a minute.
5. Sprinkle the remaining strawberries over the porridge.