Willian's healthy omelette
Prep time: 5 mins
Cooking time: 5 mins
1 tsp olive oil
2 eggs, lightly beaten
4 sundried tomatoes (these come in a jar, marinated in oil), roughly chopped
25g feta cheese, crumbled
Salt & pepper to season
Serve with a salad of your choice (mixed lettuce leaves, cucumber, carrot – as you wish).
1. Heat the oil in a small frying pan for a few minutes (get a grownup to help you with this, as the oil needs to be very hot).
2. Break the eggs into a separate bowl and beat well. Add a pinch of salt and some pepper to taste.
3. Add the eggs to the frying pan, swirling them with a fork as they set.
4. When the eggs are still a little bit runny in the middle, scatter over the tomatoes and feta, then fold the omelette in half.
5. Cook for 1 min more before sliding onto a plate.
6. Serve with a salad.