Friday Facts: Chelsea's Easter record
It's almost Easter, and to celebrate I thought I would look back over Chelsea's history to see how they have done over the Easter weekend.
This Easter Sunday, the Blues travel to Lancashire to take on Jose Mourinho's Manchester United side.
But this isn't the first time Chelsea have taken on the Red Devils over the Easter weekend...
Here are my five favourite Chelsea Easter facts!
1. Chelsea have won 12 of their last 17 Easter weekend matches, stretching all the way back to 1998!
2. One of Chelsea's most important games of their 2009-10 Premier League winning season was the 2-1 away victory over Manchester United, which happened during the Easter weekend.
3. The Blues didn't play over Easter weekend last season, but when they won the title in 2015 they beat Stoke 2-1 to stay at the top of the table.
4. The Blues have actually only lost three Easter weekend games in the last 20 years!
5. Chelsea have beaten Spurs, Arsenal and Manchester United over Easter weekend.
Easter's only a week away, but for now it's time to focus on Chelsea's Saturday match against Bournemouth.
Check out BridgeKids on Sunday for a full match report!