Friday Facts: FA Cup semi-finals
I hope you've had a great week!
It could get even better if Chelsea beat Spurs on Saturday and go through to the FA Cup final.
The Blues are no strangers to the semi-final stage of the competition, but how well have the done when they've got there?
Let's find out in this week's Friday Facts!
1. The first time Chelsea played in the FA Cup semi-final was in 1910! That's more than 100 years ago. They lost to Newcastle that time, but five years in 1915 later they beat Everton to go through to their first final!
2. Chelsea won the FA Cup for the first time in 1970. They beat Watford 5-1 in the semi-final to set up a final match against Leeds United.
3. Saturday's match will be the 22nd FA Cup semi-final tie that Chelsea have played! They have won 11 of their 21 appearances so far.
4. Only four teams have been in more FA Cup semi-finals than Chelsea: Arsenal, Manchester United, Everton and Liverpool.
5. The last time Chelsea played in the FA Cup semi-final was in 2012. They faced Tottenham that year as well, thumping them 5-1!
Join me next week for more Friday Facts!